- Energy Commission's Integrated Energy Policy Reports Note: These proceedings look into state policy on nuclear issues
- Main Nuclear Power Page
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Nuclear Energy for Students
To get e-mail updates about Energy Policy issues and meetings, please sign up for our e-mail list server. Note: There is not separate list server for "nuclear" issues.
AB 1632 Nuclear Assessment
Scientific Studies & Reports On Nuclear Energy
Scientific Studies and Reports
- Reports on power generation life cycle costs
- Comparative Costs of California Central Station Electricity Generation Technologies, CEC-200-2007-011-SF, California Energy Commission, 2007. (PDF file)
- Scenario-Based Assessment of Resource Plans Predicated on Large Penetration of Preferred Resources, CEC-100-2007-002-SD, California Energy Commission, 2007. (PDF file)
- Alternatives to the Indian Point Energy Center for Meeting New York Electric Power Needs, National Academies, 2006.
- Shropshire, et. al. Advanced Fuel Cycle Cost Basis, Idaho National Lab, April 2007. (PDF file)
- 2007 Environmental Performance Report of California's Electricial Generating System, CEC-700-2007-016-SF, California Energy Commission, 2008.
- Reports on the nuclear labor market
- NRC and U.S. Department of Labor reports, data, and presentations on the supply-demand balance in the nuclear plant labor market.
- Leonard Bond, Kevin Kostelnik, and Richard Holman, Addressing the Workforce Pipeline Challenge, ANS Winter Meeting and Nuclear Technology Expo, INL/CON-06-11700 November 2006.
- NRC reports and decisions related to reactor and spent fuel storage security
- Docket 72-26: Diablo Canyon dry cask storage licensing.
- State of Massachusetts and State of California petitions for rulemaking PRM 51-10 and PRM 51-12: Environmental impact assessments of spent fuel storage (including impacts of sabotage).
Assembly Bill 1632.
(PDF file, 3 pages, 76 kilobytes)
Integrated Energy Policy Reports (2003-2007)
Nuclear Power in California: 2007 Status Report - FINAL Consultant Report, publication # CEC-100-2007-005-F. October 17, 2007.
(PDF file, 332 pages, 4.4 megabytes)
Nuclear Power in California: 2005 Status Report - FINAL Consultant Report, publication # CEC-100-2006-001-F. March 7, 2006.
(PDF file, 148 pages, 2.7 megabytes)