This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
According to 2014 Annual U.S. & Global Geothermal Power Production Report' by the Geothermal Energy Association (GEA), released earlier this year (April, 2014), the international power market is booming, with a sustained growth rate of 4% to 5%. The report further revealed, currently there are 700 geothermal projects in development in 76 countries and that if all geothermal power plants under construction are completed on schedule the global geothermal industry could reach about 13,450 MW of nameplate capacity by 2017.
As the report states, there are many opportunities for geothermal power development globally, but where does the industry stand today and what can we expect in 2015? What are the factors involved in ensuring project success and funding in various regions and how do they compare to Europe?
To provide you with answers to these questions and many more key insights into the opportunities, challenges, global trends and policies, through expert led case study presentations, interactive session and discussions, ACI's 4th Geothermal Energy Summit will provide a unique peer-to-peer learning platform with plenty of networking opportunities with key decision makers in the geothermal power industry.
Join us in Reykjavik, Iceland and learn about the best in class strategies, practices and technologies whilst networking with industry peers from across the geothermal power value chain.
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - Thursday, February 19, 2015
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Global geothermal energy policy update and industry outlook
- Meeting the latest government & environmental policy and compliance requirements to ensure project approvals
- Case studies of latest technological advances to ensure cost reduction and project success for your geothermal projects
- Financing geothermal projects with regards to location, market conditions, geological potential, water flows, political environment and developer specifics
- Capturing accurate geological data in a timely and cost effective manner
- Investigating best methods, tools and strategy in geothermal exploration drilling
- Detailed design and construction
- Optimised operations and maintenance of geothermal power plants
For More information & Registration: