This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
The Petroleum Market Advisory Committee created by the California Energy Commission will conduct a meeting to discuss and review the availability of data on California's petroleum markets. The Committee will also discuss the recent inclusion of petroleum fuels under California's cap-and-trade program.
Commissioner Janea A. Scott, along with other Commissioners, may attend and participate.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
ENERGY INSTITUTE AT HAAS
2547 Channing Way
University of California, Berkeley
For complete details and remote access instructions please see the notice on our website .
Remote Access Available by Computer or Phone via WebEx
For details, please go to www.energy.ca.gov/webcast.
Go to https://energy.webex.com and enter meeting number: 927 425 136. When prompted, enter your name and password: meeting@1
The Committee will meet to discuss issues relevant to petroleum fuels in California. The agenda will include:
1) Approval of minutes
2) Discussion and potential approval of Committee Charter
3) Briefing by ARB staff on the Low Carbon Fuel Standard
4) Briefing by Energy Commission staff on data for use by the Committee
5) General topics on the use of fossil fuels in California and the recent inclusion of fossil fuels under the cap-and-trade program
6) Discussion of Committee bylaws in closed session