SB 1368 - Emission Performance Standards - Adopted Regulations
- Regulations Establishing and Implementing a Greenhouse Gases Emission Performance Standard for Local Publicly Owned Electric Utilities - Chapter 11. Greenhouse Gases Emission Performance Standard, Article 1, Section 2900 et. seq. (PDF file, 7 pages, 211 kb)
- Final Approved Modification of the Energy Commission's SB 1368 Regulations.
- Title 20: Division 2, California Code of Regulations, Chapter 2, Article 4, Section 1230 et. seq. (PDF file, 4 pages, 84 kb)
- Initial Study / Proposed Negative Declaration for Regulations Establishing and Implementing a Greenhouse Gases Emission Performance Standard for Local Publicly Owned Electric Utilities, publication # CEC-700-2007-006-D, posted: March 30, 2007. (PDF file, 31 pages, 184 kb)
- Staff Proposed Regulations for Implementing the Greenhouse Gases Emission Performance Standard for Local Publicly Owned Utilities - Staff Draft Regulations - Staff Report, publication # CEC-700-2007-001, posted: January 3, 2007. (PDF file, 11 pages, 222 kb)
- Implementation of Senate Bill 1368 Emission Performance Standards - Staff Report, publication # CEC-700-2006-011, posted: November 28, 2006. (PDF file, 41 pages, 132 kb)
- Copy of Senate Bill 1368 (PDF file, 10 pgs, 101 kb)
Please follow the sign up proceedure contained in the above notice.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information about the master list or the modified SB 1368 regulations, please contact Michael Nyberg at Michael.Nyberg@energy.ca.gov,
or (916) 654-5968.
- Main EPS Page
- Adopted Regulations
- Filing Procedures and Information
- FAQs for Filing Utilities
- FAQs for the Public
- Supporting Documents for Utility Filings
- Filings and Public Notices