Joint Agency Meetings
ENERGY ACTION PLAN MEETING
Notice of Joint Agency
Energy Action Plan
March 2, 2004
Energy Commission Hearing Room A
1516 Ninth St., Sacramento
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Energy Commission, Power Authority, and Public Utilities Commission Members will jointly participate in a discussion on implementing the Energy Action Plan. Particular focus will be given to Goals II, IV and V: Accelerate the State's Goal for Renewable Resources; Upgrade and Expand the Electricity Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure; and Promote Customer and Utility Owned Distributed Generation. No decisions will be made at this public meeting.
- Introductions and Process (5 minutes)
- Review Updates to the Action Plan Implementation Matrix (10 minutes)
- Discuss Goal II - Accelerate the State's Goal for Renewable Resources (30 minutes)
- Discuss Goal IV - Upgrade and Expand the Electricity Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure, including presentations by California ISO, LADWP, Transmission Agency of Northern California and Redding Electric Utility (60 minutes)
- Discuss Goal V - Promote Customer and Utility Owned Distributed Generation (30 minutes)
- BREAK FOR 45 MINUTE LUNCH
- Investor Owned Utilities Report on Action Plan Goals (30 minutes)
- Public Comments (60 minutes)
- Member Discussion (20 minutes)
- Closing Remarks and Next Steps (10 minutes)
Any person who wishes to address the Members may do so by signing up at the start of the meeting with the Public Advisors. Public comment will be limited given time constraints at the discretion of the Members; individual speakers should expect to have approximately 3 minutes.
For further information about making public comments at this meeting, please contact the Energy Commission Public Adviser at (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228, the Public Utilities Commission Public Advisor at (415) 703-2074 or by e-mail: [email@example.com], or the Power Authority at (916) 651-9750.
Presentation documents, if any, will be available on the Agencies' web sites by March 2, 2004, and will be located below.
There will be simultaneous audio cast of this meeting. Information on the Internet audio webcast can be found at www.energy.ca.gov/realaudio/. Should you wish to listen via telephone, call toll free 1-888-823-5065 on March 2 after 10:01 a.m. (PDT). When asked, please answer "Energy Action and Mr. Jerome Lee" and the operator will connect you into the meeting.
This location is accessible to people with disabilities. If specialized accommodations for the disabled are needed, e.g., sign language interpreters, please call the Energy Commission Public Adviser at (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228 three business days in advance of the meeting.
Transcript (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 201 pages, 1.23 mb)