Hydrology and Climate Websites For Runoff and Hydrogeneration Forecasts
- Calfornia Department of Water Resources - California Data Exchange Center
- Executive Summary of Hydrologic Conditions in California
- Seasonal Runoff Forecasts (Issued by California Cooperative Snow Surveys)
- California Statewide Water Conditions
- National Weather Service climate prediction center has predictors and conditions, and a suite of weather-related outlooks and forecasts.
- U.S. Drought Monitor:
http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html then scroll down to 12-week animation.
- The latest seasonal outlook from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA):
River runoff forecasts for the Columbia and the Pacific Northwest, published electronically three times a month ("Early Bird", Mid-Month, and Final). Other links summarize PNW weather to date for the water year from Oct 1: rainfall, snowpacks, temperatures, and stream flows.
- Seasonal runoff volumes at The Dalles Dam on the Columbia River: