- Issue PMPD by Siting CommitteeXXVIThe Siting Committee issues the Presiding Members Proposed Decision (PMPD), optionally followed by the Revised PMPD.
- Optional PMPD Siting Committee Conference
- Issue Revised-PMPD (if needed) by Siting Committee
- Optional Revised-PMPD Siting Committee Conference
- Commission DecisionXXVIIThe Commission will vote on licensing the project at a regularly scheduled Business Meeting and will issue a Final Decision subsequent to the Business Meeting. No further evidence is allowed.
- Notice of the Final Decision is filed with the Secretary of the Resources Agency.
- Stay informed
- Watch for public notices
- Review PMPD and comment during 30-day public review period
- Attend optional conferences, if held
- Review optional Revised-PMPD and comment during 15-day public review period, if issued
- Attend (or participate via webcast) Commission Business Meeting and comment in person or via webcast phone call or in writing, as appropriate