- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (99-AFC-8)
Blythe Energy Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- June 7, 2001 -- Blythe Committee Order on Motion. (Docket No. 99-AFC-8). Date placed on line June 7, 2001.
- March 16, 2001 -- Notice of Continuation of the Committee Conference on the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision. Date placed on line March 6, 2001.
- March 2, 2001 -- Ruling on a Motion by Intervenor Camela F. Garnica for a Change of Conference Location.
- January 8, 2001 -- Notice on Intervenor Camela F. Garnica for Additional Documentation.
- January 8, 2001 -- Notice Regarding Order on Motion for Re-Circulation of the Final Staff Assessment.
- November 20, 2000 -- Notice of Committee pre-hearing conference on November 17, 2000, continued to Monday, November 20, 2000.
- November 17 and 27, 28, & 30, 2000 -- Notice of Revised Scheduling Order: Notice of Evidentiary Hearings and Notice of Committee Prehearing Conference. Date placed on line November 9, 2000.
- October 10, 2000 -- Notice of Committee Status Conference. Date placed on line October 2, 2000.
- July 26, 2000 -- Data Request Workshop. Date placed on line July 24, 2000.
- July 11, 2000 -- Data Request and Response Workshop. Date placed on line July 3, 2000.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene. Date placed on line June 7, 2000.
- Committee Scheduling Order. Date placed on line May 30, 2000.
- June 7, 2000 -- Data Response Workshop. Date placed on line May 26, 2000.
- May 4, 2000 -- Notice to Landowners of Informational Hearing and Site Visit.
- May 4, 2000 -- Notice of Informational Hearing and Site Visit.
- January 7, 2000, (date on line) -- Notice of receipt of Application for Certification for the Blythe Energy Project.
- November 4, 1998 -- Notice of Commission hearing on "Proposed Decision" on the Petition for NOI Exemption, in Sacramento. Notice mailed October 22, 1998.
- September 29, 1998 -- Notice of Committee Hearing - Petition for Jurisdictional Determination, in Sacramento. Notice mailed September 11, 1998.
- September 14, 1998 -- Notice of Committee Hearing - Petition for Jurisdictional Determination, in Sacramento. Notice mailed August 18, 1998.