- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (08-AFC-8)
Hydrogen Energy California Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements (Original AFC)
Current Notices for the Hydrogen Energy Project are located on the Amended AFC page. The Amended AFC pages contain materials from 5/2/12 forward.
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Availability Related to the Preliminary Staff Assessment Part 1 Posted: September 21, 2010. (PDF 6 pages, 58.7 kb
- Committee Order Adopting Filing and Electronic Documents Directives Posted: August 18, 2010. (PDF 2 pages, 38 kb
- Committee Order Granting the California Unions for Reliable Energy Petition to Intervene Posted: August 18, 2010. (PDF 2 pages, 38 kb
- August 17, 2010 - Staff Workshop on Occidental of Elk Hills, Inc. draft Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification Plan. Posted: August 12, 2010.
- Committee Order Granting the National Resources Defense Council's Petition to Intervene Posted: May 24, 2010.
- May 21, 2010 - Staff Workshop on Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery. Posted: May 11, 2010.
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Environmental Defense Fund. Dated May 10, 2010 Posted: May 11, 2010. (PDF, 4 pages, 44 kb).
- Committee Order Adopting Filing and Electronic Documents Directives. Posted: April 22, 2010. (PDF, 4 pages, 60 kb)
- Committee Scheduling Order. Posted: April 22, 2010. (PDF, 3 pages, 44 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pages, 56.9 kb)
- Committee Order Granting the Sierra Club's Petition to Intervene. Dated April 8, 2010 Posted: April 12, 2010. (PDF, 4 pages, 44 kb).
- April 12, 2010 - Data Response & Issue Resolution Staff Workshop. Posted: April 1. (PDF, 7 pages, 272 kb).
- March 26, 2010 - Mandatory Status Conference. Posted: March 16, 2010.
- Notice of Receipt for the Revised Application for Certification - Amendment to Eliminate the Auxiliary Combustion Turbine Generator General Electric LMS 100. Posted: October 26, 2009. (PDF, 3 pages, 56 kb)
- Committee Scheduling Order. Posted: September 28, 2009. (PDF, 3 pages, 60 kb)
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Association of Irritated Residents. Posted: September 8, 2009. (PDF, 2 pages, 44 kb)
- September 16, 2009 - Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Posted: August 28, 2009. (PDF, 7 pages, 254 kb)