- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (08-AFC-5)
Imperial Valley Solar / SES Solar Two Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Availability of the California Energy Commission Final Decision. Posted October 12, 2010. (PDF file, 1 page, 37 kb)
- Notice of Availability of the Presiding Members Proposed Decision, Committee Conference, and Full Commission Hearing
- September 20, 2010 - Committee Hearing
- September 29, 2010 - Full Commission Hearing.
- August 16, 2010 - Notice of Evidentiary Hearing and Evidentiary Hearing Order. Posted August 4, 2010. (PDF file, 7 pages, 262 kb)
- August 10, 2010 - REVISED Notice - Energy Commission Committee-Ordered Workshops. Posted August 6, 2010. (PDF file, 4 pages).
- July 26 & 27, 2010 - Remote Access available in El Centro for Evidentiary Hearings. Posted July 22, 2010.
- Committee Order Denying California Union for reliable Energy Motion to Suspend Proceeding. Posted July 19, 2010. (PDF file, 2 pages, 42.8 kb)
- Committee Order Denying Motion for Revised Schedule. Posted July 13, 2010. (PDF file, 2 pages, 25 kb)
- July 26 & 27, 2010 - Evidentiary Hearing and Revised Committee Schedule. Posted July 12, 2010.
- July 14, 2010 - Proposed Decision of the Siting Committee, and REVISED Notice of Hearing. Revised notice posted July 13, 2010.
- June 21, 2010 - Mandatory Status Conference. Posted June 8, 2010.
- June 9, 2010 - Notice and Orders for Consolidated Hearing on Issues Concerning US Bureau of Land Management Cultural Resources Data. Posted May 24, 2010.
- May 24 & 25, 2010 - Notice of Time and Location of Evidentiary Hearings. Posted May 11, 2010. Updated May 12, 2010.
- Supplemental Evidentiary Hearing Order and Schedule. Posted May 3, 2010. (PDF file, 5 pages, 44 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 76 kb)
- Committee Order Granting Petition to California Native Plant Society (with updated Proof of Service List). Posted April 12, 2010. (PDF file, 4 pages, 50 kb)
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Hossein Alimamaghani (with updated Proof of Service List). Posted April 12, 2010. (PDF file, 4 pages, 64 kb)
- Committee Order Denying Tom Budlong Petition to Issue Late Data Requests. Posted April 8, 2010. (PDF File, 4 pages, 51.8 kb)
- May 24 & 25, 2010 - Notice of Cancellation of Evidentiary Hearings, and Rescheduling. Posted April 8, 2010 (PDF File, 11 pages, 60 kb)
- The Evidentiary Hearings formerly scheduled for April 19 and 20, 2010, have been rescheduled for May 24, 2010, and if needed, May 25, 2010.
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Tom Budlong. Posted March 25, 2010. (PDF File, 4 pages, 52.8 kb)
- Committee Order Adopting Filing and Electronic Documents Directive. Posted March 17, 2010. (PDF File, 4 pages, 70 kb)
- Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing. Revised Notice
March 25, 2010, 1 p.m.- Prehearing Conference Please note new date.
April 19, 2010, 9 a.m. - Evidentiary Hearing
Posted: March 10, 2010.
- March 22, 2010 - Notice of Energy Commission Staff Workshop and BLM Public Meeting on the Staff Assessment/Draft Environmental Impact Statement. Online March 4, 2010.
- Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing Please see revised notice
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. Posted: March 2, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 58.3 kb)
- Second Revised Committee Scheduling Order. Posted: December 3, 2009. (PDF, 2 pgs, 48 kb)
- November 10, 2009 - Notice of Committee Conference. Online October 26, 2009.
- California Energy Commission Committee Order Denying California Unions for Reliable Energy's Request to delay the May7, 2009, Workshop. (PDF, 2 pgs, 43.5 kb)
- May 7, 2009 BLM and Energy Commission Staff Second Data Response Workshop.
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. (PDF, 3 pgs, 40 kb)
- 10 de febrero de 2009 - Aviso sobre el Taller del Personal de la Comisión de Energía y de la Oficina de Administración de Tierras para el proyecto SES Solar Two Project (08-AFC-5) (Solicitud de derecho de paso de la Oficina de Administración de Tierras - CACA-47740) (PDF 5 pg., 52 kb).
- February 10, 2009 - BLM and Energy Commission Staff Workshop. Online January 27, 2009.
- Committee Scheduling Order. Online December 4, 2008. (PDF File, 4 pg., 50.7 kb)
- December 18, 2008 - Notice of BLM and Energy Commission Staff Data Response and Issues Resolution Workshop / Scoping Meeting. (PDF File, 7 pg., 220 kb)
- 18 de diciembre de 2008 - Aviso del personal de la Oficina de Administración de Tierras y la Comisión de Energía Taller de respuesta de información y solución de problemas / Reunión para tratar el alcance del proyecto (PDF 5 pg., 148 kb)
- November 24, 2008 - Notice of informational Hearing and Public Site Visit and Bureau of Land Management Scoping Meeting. (PDF File, 9 pg., 88.9 kb)
- BLM News Release: Environmental Review Process Begins for Solar Project in Imperial County