- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (08-AFC-11)
CPV Vaca Station Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- All Parties Letter and the February 27, 2013, Revised Proof of Service List. Posted February 28, 2013 (PDF, 4 pages, 70 kb)
- General Orders Regarding Electronic Document Formats, Filing and Service of Documents and Other Matters. Posted August 17, 2012 (PDF, 5 pages, 64 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 56.9 kb)
- Committee Order Granting Counsel Request to Withdrawl form Intervenors Spencers, Ledfords, and Lozanos. Posted April 14, 2010. (PDF, 3 pgs, 51 kb)
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. Posted June 3, 2009. (PDF, 2 pgs, 32 kb)
- April 22, 2009 - Data Response & Issue Resolution Staff Workshop. Posted April 8, 2009.
- Committee Scheduling Order. Posted March 23, 2009. (PDF, 2 pgs, 32 kb)
- March 12, 2009. Notice of Public Site Visit and Informational Hearing.
- Notice of Receipt of Supplemental Information for the Application for Certification. Posted February 4, 2009.
- Notice of Receipt for the Application for Certification. Posted December 4, 2008. (PDF, 3 pgs, 28 kb)