IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Malburg Generating Station (City of Vernon) Compliance Proceeding
Docket Number: 01-AFC-25C
- Notice of receipt of Petition to Amend the Energy Commision Decision - Modify Air Quality Conditions. Posted: January 13, 2011. (PDF file, 3 page, 51.2 kb.)
- Order Approving A Petition to Modify Condition AQ-C10 Regarding Air Emission Limit Related to Cold Startups. Posted: August 26, 2008. (PDF file, 4 page, 252 kb.)
- Order Approving Transfer of Ownersip to Bicent (California) Malburg, LLC. Posted: July 22, 2008. (PDF file, 1 page, 48 kb.)
- Notice of Receipt of Petition for Change of Ownership. Posted: April 28, 2008. (PDF file, 3 pages, 112 kb.)
- Notice of receipt, Petition to Amend - Posted: January 4, 2008.
- Petition to Modify Project Final Decision - Posted: December 31, 2007. (PDF file, 32 pages, 976 kb.)
- Notice of Insignificant Project Change to Add a Temporary Fabrication Area. Date On-line: September 24, 2004.
- Notice of Approval of Insignificant Project Change (IPC) - Temporary Storage/Fabrication Areas. Posted: January 8, 2004. (PDF file, 1 page,16 kb.)
- Notice of Insignificant Project Change Modification of Project Description. Date On-line: December 24, 2003.
Notice of Reciept - Petition to Amend the California Energy Commission Decision to Modify Air Quality Conditions to allow Two Startups and Shoutodws per day and Increase the Maximun Allowable Startup Time. Dated June 17, 2013. Posted June 19, 2013. (PDF file, 3 pages, 33 kb.)
Petition for Modification of Conditions of Certification. Dated May 15, 2013. Re-posted June 17, 2013. (PDF file, 93 pages, 2.1 MB.)
Request from Malburg Generating Station to Joseph Douglas to Disregard Submitted Amendment Dated December 13, 2010, Which they will Resubmit at a Later Date. Posted September 11, 2012. (PDF file, 1 page, 45 kb.)
Petition for Modification. Posted December 17, 2010. (PDF file, 65 pages, 5.4 mb.)
Approval of Request to Increase Size of Hypochlorite and Sulfuric Acid Tanks. Dated June 1, 2009. Posted April 19, 2010. (PDF file, 1 page, 196 kb.)
Petition for Change of Ownership and Operational Control. Posted April 25, 2008. (PDF file, 8 pages, 110 kb.)
Petition to amend the license for the Malburg Generating Station to include new cold startup emission rates - Dated December 19, 2007. Posted: April 19, 2010. (PDF file, 32 pages, 972 kb.)
Staff Analysis of Proposed modifications of Condititions Relating to Startup Emission Limits for Cumbustion Turbines. Posted: March 28, 2004. (PDF file, 12 pages, 228 kb.)
Approval of Petition to Add Additional Construction Farbrication Area. Posted: October 14, 2004. (PDF file, 1 pages, 16 kb.)
Request for Approval to Utilized Off-Site Location - (Chefs Solutions parcel) for Fabrication Storage and Parking Areas. Posted: September 14, 2004. (PDF file, 25 pages, 1 megabyte.)