IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Willow Pass Generating Stations
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Docket Number: 08-AFC-6
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. Posted September 7, 2012 (PDF, 4 pages, 78 kb)
- General Orders Regarding Electronic Document Formats, Filing and Service of Documents and Other Matters. Posted August 17, 2012 (PDF, 5 pages, 65 kb)
- Notice of Owner Name Change. Posted January 13, 2011. (PDF, 4 pgs, 139 kb)
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April, 2010. (PDF, 8 pgs, 76 kb)
- October 14, 2009, Staff Workshop on Soils/Water Resources and Waste Management for the Mirant Marsh Landing Project (08-AFC-3) and the Mirant Willow Pass Project (08-AFC-6). Dated: September 28, 2009. Online: October 1, 2009 (PDF File, 3 pgs, 213 kb
- Committe Scheduling Order. Online: December 31, 2008. (PDF File, 3 pgs, 43.7 kb
- Committe Order Granting Petition to Intervenve to California Unions for Reliable Energy. (PDF File, 2 pgs, 28 kb
- December 19. 2008 Notice of Data Response & Issue Resolution Staff Workshop.
- December 18. 2008 Notice of Informational Hearing and Public Site Visit (PDF File, 5 pgs, 312 kb).
- Committee Order Regarding Commencement of Analysis (PDF File, 1 pgs, 23.5 kb).
- Notice of Receipt of Willow Pass Application for Certification (PDF File, 3 pgs, 107 kb).