Latest Energy News and Activities_
- New Guidance Released to Help Schools Boost Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy
- Energy Commission Keeps State on Track to Reach Clean Transportation Goals - New Investment Plan Refines Priorities and Opportunities for Transforming California's Vehicles and Fuels
- Energy Commission Awards More Than $5.5 Million to Support Green Transportation - Funded Projects Include Biofuels Production and Vehicle Buy-Downs
- Energy Commission Moves to Improve Appliance Efficiency
- Energy Commission Awards $1.8 Million for Energy Research
- 2013 Integrated Energy Policy Report
- 2012 Integrated Energy Policy Report Update - Available in both PDF and new EPUB (E-Reader) formats.
- Rulemaking - Enforcement Procedures for the Renewables Portfolio Standard for Local Publicly Owned Electric Utilities
- Governor Brown Appoints Janea Ashanti Scott and David Russell Hochschild to the Energy Commission
- MORE NEWS...
- California Solar Permitting Guidebook from the Governor's Office of Planning and Research (PDF)
- Climate Change Reports Highlight Impacts and Challenges for California, Leading scientists outline opportunities for solutions. (PDF)
- About Our Website Redesign Project (and Tips for Using our New Navigation)
- Greenhouse Gases Emission Performance Standard Rulemaking