Please note: e-filing and e-commenting technical difficulties
The California Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting system is experiencing some intermittent technical difficulties. If you are experiencing issues with uploading a filing or comment and can't wait until the system is fixed, please email your filing to the Dockets Unit at email@example.com. We apologize for any inconveniences.
Updated: May 4, 2015 12:36 p.m.
e-filing and e-commenting
at the California Energy Commission
Information and Resources relating to the California Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting systems.
- Access "e-filing" and "e-commenting" through links on the power plant project home pages
- User e-Filing and e-Commenting Training Guide for Power Plant Proceedings
(PDF file, 89 pages)
- Standing Order re: Procedural Requirements For Electronic Filing and Docketing of Public Comments and Documents with the Energy Commission in Power Plant Facility Proceedings (August 29, 2013). (PDF file, 7 pages, 39KB)
- Standing Order re: Proceedings and Confidentiality Procedural Requirements For Filing, Service and Docketing Documents with the Energy Commission (November 30, 2011). (PDF file, 5 pages, 390kb)
- Notice of the June 28 , 2013, Training and Orientation for the "e-filing" and "e-commenting" Systems at the California Energy Commission.
(PDF file, 3 pages)
- WebEx Recording of the June 28, 2013, Workshop (Streaming video and audio.)
See WebEx playback help.