e-filing and e-commenting
at the California Energy Commission
Information and Resources relating to the California Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting systems.
- Access "e-filing" and "e-commenting" through links on the power plant project home pages
- E-filing and E-commenting User Training Guide
(PDF file, 85 pages)
- Standing Order re: Procedural Requirements For Electronic Filing and Docketing of Public Comments and Documents with the Energy Commission in Power Plant Facility Proceedings (August 29, 2013). (PDF file, 7 pages, 39KB)
- Standing Order re: Proceedings and Confidentiality Procedural Requirements For Filing, Service and Docketing Documents with the Energy Commission (November 30, 2011). (PDF file, 5 pages, 390kb)
- Notice of the June 28 , 2013, Training and Orientation for the "e-filing" and "e-commenting" Systems at the California Energy Commission.
(PDF file, 3 pages)
- WebEx Recording of the June 28, 2013, Workshop (Streaming video and audio.)
See WebEx playback help.
- Alphabetical Index of Power Plant Projects Filed Since 1996
- Comment on a Power Plant Proceeding
- e-file a Document for a Power Plant Proceeding
- Search All Power Plant Documents
- Siting, Transmission, and Environmental Protection Division
- Docket Unit
- Public Adviser's Office
- Hearing Office
- Directions to the Energy Commission
- About the California Energy Commission
- Website Quick Links