Joint Agency Meetings
Energy Action Plan Meeting
JOINT PUBLIC MEETING
Energy Action Plan
Implementation Meeting One
Thursday, July 17, 2003
505 Van Ness Avenue
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Energy Commission, Power Authority, and Public Utilities Commission members will jointly participate in a discussion on implementing the Energy Action Plan. Particular focus will be given to Actions III and VI: ensuring reliable, affordable electricity generation, and ensuring a reliable supply of reasonably priced natural gas. No decisions will be made at this public meeting.
- Introductions and Process (10 minutes)
- Development of the Draft Action Plan Implementation Matrix (10 minutes) and Member Discussion (20 minutes)
- Discuss Action Step III - Ensure Reliable, Affordable Electricity Generation (35 minutes)
- Discuss Action Step VI - Ensure Reliable Supply of Reasonably Priced Natural Gas (35 minutes)
- Status of Implementation Efforts for Other Action Steps (10 minutes)
- Lunch Break (30 minutes)
- Public Comments (60 minutes)
- Member Discussion (20 minutes)
- Closing Remarks and Next Steps (10 minutes)
Any person who wishes to address the Members may do so by signing up at the start of the meeting with the Public Advisors. Public comment will be limited given time constraints at the discretion of the Members; individual speakers should expect to have approximately 3 minutes.
For further information about making public comments at this meeting, please contact the PUC Public Advisor at 415-703-2074 or by E-mail: email@example.com; the Energy Commission Public Advisor at 916-654-4489 or toll free in California at 800-822-6228; or the Power Authority at (916) 651-9750.
The Agencies will provide simultaneous audio cast of this meeting. Information on telephone and internet audio access can be found at:
(or link from the PUC's homepage under "Audio Access").
Staff presentation documents, if any, will be available on the Agencies' web pages by July 15, 2002.
This location is accessible to people with disabilities. If specialized accommodations for the disabled are needed, e.g. sign language interpreters, please call the PUC Public Advisor at (415) 703-2074 or TTY# (415) 703-5282 or toll fee # 1-866-836-7825 three business days in advance of the meeting.