Environmental Review Documents for Select Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Agreements
Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Project:
"Demonstration of Affordable, Comfortable, Grid Integrated Zero Net Energy Communities" (EPC-15-094)
City of Clovis
City of Lake Forest
City of Woodland
California Homebuilding Foundation Project:
“Zero Energy Residential Optimization at Community Scale” (EPC-15-042)
- Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
Posted: April 29, 2016
- Final EIR Addendum
Posted: April 29, 2016 (PDF file, 85 pages, 48 MB).
- Resolution 2003-015
Posted: April 29, 2016 (PDF file, 135 pages, 7 MB).
- Resolution 2008-015
Posted: April 29, 2016 (PDF file, 2 pages, 63 KB).
Chemehuevi Indian Tribe Project:
"Demonstration of Community Scale Generation System at The Chemehuevi Community Center" (EPC-15-003)
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Negative Declaration
Posted: September 10, 2015 (PDF file, 3 pages, 37 kb).
- Notice of Intent to Adopt the Proposed Negative Declaration for the Chemehuevi Indian Tribe Project "Demonstration of Community Scale Generation System at The Chemehuevi Community Center"
Posted: September 10, 2015 (PDF file, 210 pages, 6.6 MB).
Humboldt State University Sponsored Program Foundations Project:
Demonstrating a Secure, Reliable, Low-Carbon Community Microgrid at the Blue Lake Rancheria (EPC-14-054)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the EPIC Program
- Workshops, Notices, and Documents
- Docket Log 12-EPIC-01
- Current Solicitations - EPIC Program
- Upcoming Funding Opportunities - EPIC Program
- Environmental Review for EPIC Agreements
- Information for Bidders, Recipients, and Contractors
- Development of the California Energy Commission Electric Program Investment Charge 2018 – 2020 Triennial Investment Plan
To subscribe to the EPIC e-mail ListServer, enter your e-mail address completely: