- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 07-AFC-09
Canyon Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Energy Commission Decision on the Canyon Power Project. Posted March 25, 2010 (PDF file, 5 pgs, 264 kb).
- March 17, 2010 - Notice of Commission Hearing. Posted February 10, 2010.
- March 8, 2010 - Notice of Committee Conference. Posted February 10, 2010.
- Notice of Availability of the Presiding Members Proposed Decision. Posted February 10, 2010. (PDF File, 3 pages, 32 kb)
- November 2, 2009 - Notice of Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing.
May 7, 2009 Notice of Availability of Preliminary Staff Assessment and
Public and Agency Notices of a Joint Public Workshop. (PDF File, 14 pgs, 196 kb).
- June 13, 2008 - [Spanish Version] - Notice of Data Response & Issue Resolution Workshop. (PDF File, 3 pgs, 592 kb).
- June 13, 2008 - Notice of Data Response & Issue Resolution Workshop.
- Committee Scheduling Order, posted April 25, 2008. (PDF File, 3 pgs, 11.7 kb)
- April 15, 2008 - Notice Of Public Site Visit and Informational Hearing.