- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (01-AFC-18)
Henrietta Peaker Power Plant Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- March 5, 2002 - Notice of Commission Hearing on Proposed Decision. On line: February 14, 2002.
- February 28, 2002 - Notice of availability of Presiding Member's Proposed Decision and notice of conference committee scheduled for February 28, 2002. On line: January 31, 2002.
- January 4, 2002 - Notice of Prehearing Conference & Evidentiary Hearing (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 6 pages, 84 kilobytes.)
- November 15, 2001 - Committee Order on Eligibility for Expedited Review & Schedule.
- Notice of Order Granting Petition to Intervene
- November 20, 2001 - Data Response & Issues Workshop GWF Henrietta Peaker Project.
- November 5, 2001 - Request for Committee Adoption of Staff's Proposed 4-Month Schedule.
- November 8, 2001 - Notice of Public Informational Hearing & Site Visit.