- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 06-SPPE-1
Niland Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
October 11, 2006 - Notice Of Availability Of Proposed Decision & Notice Of Commission Hearing.
September 14, 2006 - Notice Of Prehearing Conference & Evidentiary Hearing. Posted: September 1, 2006.
Appendix A - Posted: September 1, 2006. - (PDF 1pg, 16 kb)
July 12, 2006 - Notice of Staff Workshop for the Niland Gas Turbine Plant Project Small Power Plant Exemption (06-SPPE-1) Posted: June 29, 2006.
May 3, 2006 - Notice Of Public Informational Hearing & Site Visit. Posted: April 14, 2006.
Notice of Receipt of Application for Certification, dated March 13, 2006. Posted: March 15, 2006. (PDF files, 4 pages, 92 kilobytes)