- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Imperial Valley Solar Project Power Plant Licensing Case
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: 2008-AFC-5C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Decision by the California Energy Commission. Dated August 18, 2011. Posted August 19, 2011. (PDF file, 1 pg, 573 kb)
- Order Terminating Commission Decision and License. Dated August 17, 2011. Posted August 18, 2011. (PDF file, 1 pg, 29 kb)
- Notice of Receipt of Petition to Terminate Approval to Construct Permit. Posted July 6, 2011. (PDF file, 3 pages, 34 kb)
Request by Imperial Valley that the Permit to Construct be Revoked Because of the Change to PV from Solar Thermal. (PDF FIle, 1 page, 176 kb).
Letter from Rebecca Cranna of Imperial Valley Regarding Imperial Valley's Switch from Solar Thermal to PV, and Therefore is no longer under CEC Jurisdition and requests that the Permit to Construct be Revoked. (PDF FIle, 1 page, 27.1 kb).